Trips

Image result for delphi adventure resort-My year went on an overnight trip to Delphi Adventure Centre in Mayo last October. We did lots of activities but my favourites were the midnight walk and the high ropes. Overall it was good fun.

-My Spanish class went on a trip in December to the Irish Film Institute where we saw a Spanish film and then we went to a Spanish restaurant for tapas.

-I went on a trip to the RDS in February with some female students from my school for a talk on promoting women in the STEM subjects. It was really good.

Image result for kilmainham gaol-My History class went on a trip Kilmainham gaol in February. We got a free tour of the gaol which was really interesting.

-My Law class went on a trip to the Dublin criminal courts of justice in March. We first met with a barrister who explained how the courts worked and we got to act out a mock trial in a courtroom. Then we got to sit in on a murder trial which was so interesting.

Image result for dublin criminal court-My Road Safety class went on a trip to the Leinster Driving campus in March where we each got 45 minute driving lessons which was great fun.

-I'm going on an overnight trip to Lough Dan in Glendalough next week with my Gaisce group to complete our 25km hike.

-I'm going on the french trip to Paris at the end of next week. I can't wait as I've never been to Paris before and the itinerary looks great.



Image result for paris           Image result for leinster driving campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voluntary Service

Expectations

Subjects Term 1