Introduction

My name is Lucy and I've just begun Transition Year. My new base class is called McAuley. My three main hobbies are music, sport and cooking/baking. I play the violin and study music theory. I take lessons at my music school and am a member of an orchestra. I love listening to many different genres of music and going to concerts. I like many different sports but my favourites are soccer, rugby and GAA. I support Crystal Palace, Dublin and Ireland and love going to matches when I can. I enjoy playing camogie and going for cycles. Finally I enjoy cooking/baking because I find it relaxing and fun trying to make new things.
Image result for violinImage result for crystal palaceImage result for cooking and baking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voluntary Service

Expectations

Subjects Term 1