Subjects Term 2 & Leaving Cert Choices

Image result for road safetySubjects Term 2


In term 2 I took Cookery, Economics, Media Studies, Physics and Road Safety as my choice subjects.

-Although I missed a lot of cookery classes, I really enjoyed it as it was so much fun learning how to make new things and getting to taste it afterwards😀.

-I enjoyed learning about the market in Economics and it was a relaxing class.
Image result for physics
-I didn't enjoy media studies. We had to write an article every week which I found annoying.

-Physics class was really good fun. We did practicals and experiments everyday which meant the class was never boring and always went very quickly.

-I also really enjoyed Road Safety. It was really helpful learning the rules of the road ahead of my driving theory test and we watched really good videos.

          Image result for economics        Image result for cooking and baking


Leaving Cert Choices

I found it difficult to choose what 3 subjects to do as there was so much choice. I chose Business, Music and Biology. I think I might change Biology to Religion but I'm worried I might rule out too many college courses if I don't take a science. Everyone can't get their top 3 subjects so I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to get my choices.

Image result for leaving cert                  Image result for choice subjects

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voluntary Service

Expectations

Subjects Term 1