Christmas Holidays & Projects vs Test Assessments

Christmas Holidays


Image result for christmas
During my Christmas Holidays I spent a lot of time with family and family friends, having dinner and going out with them. I got lots of presents and I really liked them all. I watched a lot of TV and Netflix over the break and I got to catch up on my favourite shows. I had a lovely Christmas and I felt really happy being able to relax over the break.


Projects vs Test Assessments

I prefer projects to tests because I can usually do research on something that interests me and produce the project in the format that I like whereas with a test I have to memorise things that don't always interest me.Tests normally help me to learn more on topics that don't interest me but that I need to know for the Leaving Cert. I did hand all my projects in on time however I found the last two weeks before Christmas to be really stressful and tiring trying to get them all done. I had to stay up late and get up early most days in order to get the projects finished on time, so I was exhausted come my holidays.
Image result for projectsImage result for testsImage result for tests

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voluntary Service

Expectations

Subjects Term 1