Subjects Term 1

I took Geography, Computer Science, Law, Tourism and Spanish as my choice subjects in the first term. Every class lasted for a double class except for Law which was a triple on a Wednesday.

-I didn't enjoy Geography because I felt that the class dragged on and I thought learning about development was boring.

-I enjoyed computer science class as I learned a lot of useful computer skills and I found the class very relaxing.

-My favourite subject was Law as I loved studying different cases, watching interesting documentaries, learning about the courts and learning different law terms. When I leave school I think I would be interested in getting a degree in law.

-Although it was interesting learning about some of the Tourism definitions, I didn't enjoy the class. There was so much work to do that meant every class was a rush and there was a lot of theory to learn for the test.

-I didn't enjoy Spanish as much as I thought I would because I found the language was quite difficult to learn and felt that I didn't know much by the end of the term.
 Image result for lawImage result for spanishImage result for subjects


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voluntary Service

Expectations